Colourful pumpkins....




I made these decorative pumpkins for my Tea and Card group, as part of our Thanksgiving exchange. 



Working on another piece of kantha embroidery..


Since, it is thanksgiving here in Canada, it is a long weekend, and I want to do some extra art and crafts. And, there 's lots of tea to taste too !! (from our tea and card exchange)


here i am trying close aligned running stitch 


Happy thanksgiving to all those who celebrate....



Thank you stopping by,

till next time,

Gaia

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Gaia! The colourful pumpkins made me smile. Thanks again! Your Kantha embroidery is coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Gaia! I hope you had a restful weekend, and lots of time to stitch. My pale blue pumpkin is propped up on the tray on my china cabinet and looks very at home there. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !