I have finished sewing the first part the project. There is still more to do.
better pictures today, as there was so much bright sunlight..
Summer flower project also continues.. more to make
And, a bit of work on the crewel embroidery too
Lastly, a small piece of applique/collage; this card was the inspiration. I cut all the details free form and used slip stitch to sew it. I painted the measuring tape with acrylic paint and, used felt bits for the pins. I like how it turned out, but still do not know I want it displayed.
and today was a perfect day for ice cream !!
Summer gardens from the neighbourhood ....
Thank you for stopping by for peek,
till next post,