Wheelbarrow

 pincushion...


On my last post I showed you a little wheelbarrow (ornament) I picked up at a church yard sale. When I saw it, immediately I thought of a pincushion.  This weekend, I came up with this idea.

I used my hand dyed material for the stuffing. (to resemble a of ball of soil). Then made flowers out of felt and, added craft wire for the stems wrapped up in thinly cut felt. I tried my best to make the flowers small as possible in proportion with the wheelbarrow.

to summer gardening ...
What do you think of my summer wheelbarrow?



few more Rosettes....



Thank you for stopping by for a peek,

till next time,
xox
Gaia

2 comments:

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !