Crochet throw

for the sofa...


The motif pattern is from VOGUE Dictionary of crochet stitches..page 144.



All the yarn are from my thrift-ed collection. I tried my best keep in with the colour palette I had in mind, as well as to use yarn of the same variety. There are slight variations specially in yellow, as I did not have enough of the same. 









I am pleased with my effort, although there is lots of room for improvement. 



Thank you for stopping by today,

until next time,
xxx,
Gaia


4 comments:

  1. this is very nice and will be so well used in the cold weather helping to keep you warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! So cool how you were able to use only thrifted yarn for this. I was at the thrift store the other day and saw they had a bunch of yarn, and thought of you. I didn't get any myself, as I've gotten behind on crocheting and my stash has to be used up a bit before I get more! Now seeing your lovely new blanket, I am inspired to pull out my hook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Gaia! Congratulations on finishing it. I really like the motif pattern, and that yellow edging adds some wonderful detailing. You must be very pleased :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully crocheted Gaia and the colours look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !