continuing...

I had a busy last month at my work, which led to little or no time for creative work. When ever I got few moments to spare I indulged myself in, on the projects which I have started.

small embroidery piece, going at snail speed...




crochet squares....was able add couple more to the lot, still a long way for what I have planned.






spring saree quilt...

applique part is more or less done, now I need to figure out of rest of the pattern in order do the quilting.



Thank you for stopping by for a peek,

till next time,
xxx,
Gaia




2 comments:

  1. It's good to keep even little projects on the go so that you can still enjoy the process. These all look great, and I really like the embroidered piece you're working on. I hope March is kinder to you ... and you must have felt that spring air this morning! It's all easy coasting to springtime now Gaia ;)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Gaia. I love it all, especially the embroidery piece at the top. It's stunning. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Hope things have calmed down at work this month! xo

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !