Cross Stitch Angel..




I finally completed the cross stitch kit that I got from the thrift store recently.  The instructions left in there, was only in French; my french lessons are from so long ago, and I cannot remember much of it ( not good). I used the diagram and picture that was included as a guide.



I put it on my easel for these pictures, later I am going to attach a loop so I can hang it.


------------------------------
His and Hers ;Lavender Sachets 

I crocheted these for a colleague of mine who is married in the coming weekend. They are easy to make, but the details are not so neat as I did them in a hurry. I filled them with dried lavender mixed with stuffing.


Thank you for the stopping by,

till next time, xxx
Gaia

2 comments:

  1. your angel looks angelic and good for you working it out when instructions were in French. Cute little lavender bags, love the scent of lavender

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your angel, she is so pretty :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !