updates ...

on my Saree Quilt....


Finally, I managed to find batting and suitable material for backing. Here is a little peak to one of the patterns that I am working on this weekend.


Blanket of Many Colours...




The blanket too is coming along..... I am crocheting a border now.

------------------------------------------------------------

few out of many finds at the church garage sale last weekend; all these were 25 cents each


A needle case





I love everything about this cushion.




Thank you for taking time to stop by,

till next time,
xxx,
Gaia

1 comment:

  1. The quilt is looking amazing!! You certainly get some great bargains at the church sales ... love the little brooch! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !