Winter Scarf [left hand knitting]

This is the yarn I got from my friend [I showed in my last post], very pretty, soft hand dyed merino wool.



After trying out both knitting and crocheting patterns, I chose to go with knitting this time. The pattern is 'double seed stitch' and I am using 4.5 needle. Hopefully, I will be able to complete it before winter ends.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mother loves gardening and these are some of her plants. I would have liked, if I was able to get some pictures of flowering plants too but there weren't many as it was the rainy season in the tropics.






I want to wish all friends in the world of blogs,a very happy 2014 !! I am glad to be back after a small break and there is so much catching up to do.

Thank you for taking time to stop by,
till next time,
xxx,
Gaia

3 comments:

  1. good to see you back blogging, best of luck with the scarf, the pattern looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is a scarf you're knitting? The seed stitch pattern is a really nice one. Love the variations in the grey & purple, and are you going to use both colours in the scarf? It's going to look amazing either way. Your mother's garden looks very lush & green ... I'd love to see more of your visit, I'll bet it's a beautiful island ;) Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !