Used tea bags ...

~ Lavender and clove sachets ~

This is another little experiment I did with used tea bags. Well, it did not turn out the exact way I wanted.

The things you need are, used tea bags, soft cotton and cotton thread [or pretty ribbons];


practiced some crocheting as well.... but it is very difficult do so on such flimsy paper.....  I need to be more patient with these, sometimes I am in a hurry to see the end results.


smells so lovely !!!

There are stitches that came loose in some places, which need fixing.



Thank you for always stopping by,

Until next time,
xxx,
Gaia

1 comment:

  1. it must be so difficlt to crochet on eat bags. I remember seeing at a show a graduate`s work all make out of tea bags, wallhangings etc it truly was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !