The Weekend


Another still life painted using IPAD application 'procreate'.

half a pomegranate

Would you like a piece?




A mat for the meditation bench..

These colourful  pieces of brocade were given to me by a Japanese friend of mine. I did not know what type of project I would use them for until  recently; I thought of making mat for my meditation bench. Like most of my crafts this again all hand pieced and sewn. I had some polyester batting which I used for the middle. I would have liked it to have little more width, but I did not have enough material.


blue satin was a find from the thrift store



some black raw silk for the edges










Thanks for stopping by,

Until next time,

xxx,
Gaia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !