Patched !


Old Tank tops ....

While organising my closet recently I came across a few of my very old tank tops, rather throwing them away  I wanted try out something creative.



I cut the edges off and made squares. They all vary in sizes. By using craft thread I had I patched them together using the running stitch.







The patched panel...


For the back I used a flowered cotton material which I bought from a yard sale. 


To hold the both panels together,  yet again I used the running stitch and did lines both vertically and horizontally until it felt secured. [picture below]


....... a rustic table cloth for my dining table. 

Thanks for stopping by,

xxx,
Gaia









No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !