Cell phone case


A new phone..

I have had my old for ages [at least 6 yrs]. That's a long time isn't it? For the past few months my phone company has been calling me with new phone deals. I have been postponing because, my cell phone use is limited and also, I did not want to be held in a contract for years.

but finally I gave in.......

I wanted to make a pretty case for the phone. So here it is;

I used a piece of green felt for the inside and for outside this cotton fabric. I did hand stitch everything and it took only couple of hours to finish.


The lace circles are cut off from an old tee shirt and sewn in blanket stitch using craft thread.


ring.. ..ring ....

The phone has all sorts of  new gadgets; it will take awhile for me to get use to it as I am not the most tech savvy person.

Thanks for stopping,

Until next time,
xxx,
Gaia





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !